Wendi Darlin

writes hard men with soft Southern tongues and the women who bring them to their knees. Get ready for some

Hot Southern Lovin'

Erotic Romance

Cowboy Games video!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Extending Summer Hiatus

I hope everyone's having a great summer! I was planning to get back to updating my blog at the beginning of August, but that's not going to happen. :)

I'm spending next week in my old college town of Wilmington, North Carolina to visit my sister and her family. The following weekend I'll be in Las Vegas doing some research for my newest novel. Seriously! It is a work trip, but I'll try to squeeze in some fun too.

The week after that, I will be on the beach in gorgeous Destin, Florida - a place that is really close to my heart. Then I'll have one quiet week at home shopping for school clothes and supplies.

And then all hell will break loose -- I hate getting up in the mornings to get my little darlin off to school, and I hate the homework session in the afternoon even more. I really don't know who hates the school routine more, me or him. But, the school year does allow me to slip back into my routine. I can write and keep up with blogs and such.

I hope all of you are having a fabulous summer and that the Lovin' Our Bodies ladies haven't fallen off the wagon too hard. (Don't worry if you have, that's why we banded together - to help each other.) I'm ready to start checking in again the first week of September if all of you are.

Lots of love!

3 comments:

Genella deGrey said...

Have fun on your vacation, Wendi!

My middle child graduated three years ago - my youngest starts pre-school in September.

I was soooo close to being done with school!!! WAAAAAH!!
;)
G.

Wendi said...

I cannot believe you have a child that has graduated (or two rather!) Girlie, next time we get together, we're talking beauty secrets!

Wendi Darlin

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, but I couldn't find a follow button..so I just bookmarked your blog. Arizona is a great place to visit, along with Colorado. I sure do miss living in CO..oh well. Enjoy your day.
Isabella
http://romancingbella.blogspot.com/