Wendi Darlin

writes hard men with soft Southern tongues and the women who bring them to their knees. Get ready for some

Hot Southern Lovin'

Erotic Romance

Cowboy Games video!

Monday, June 22, 2009

LOVIN' OUR BODIES Motivations

Happy Monday, ladies. I hope you're all off to another good week. I'm back in town from my visit with family and heading out for my walk as soon as I post this. Already the outdoor thermometer is reading 93 degrees. It's going to be a hot one.

How is everyone doing? Is the summer taking a bigger toll than you expected or are you managing to stay on track? If you're having trouble staying motivated, let us know how we can help.

Today's quote is a mental kick for us all:

"It is hard to fight an enemy who has outposts in your head." Sally Kempton

If you're defeating your own ambitions and the reasons you joined this group to begin with, let us know, and take a few minutes today to force yourself back on track. Baby steps are better than no steps at all, at least you'll be heading in the right direction.

Also, I want to check in with the more serious health issues. Ann and Cindy, are you two doing ok? Raina, did you kick that bug you had?

2 comments:

Ann Cory said...

Hi everyone :) I had another blood test yesterday morning, to check on my anemia, and the doc had it put on top priority. He called me yesterday afternoon to let me know I'm showing a 25% improvement - so no blood transfusion :) YAY!!! I'm stoked!

Now, I still have internal bleeding, and he wants me to give it one more month to see if it stops between eating right and the supplements. If not then we'll have to address that.

He has given me the okay to get out walk about 15 minutes a day for a week or so and then gradually increase - all dependent on my energy level. Which some days I have energy and others I feel like I'm stuck in a molasses swamp. That was yesterday.

Hopefully soon I'll be on the road to wellville :)

How is everyone else doing??!! *hugs*

Wendi said...

Ann, I'm so glad your issue with the anemia is on the upswing! I hope the rest of your health follows suit quickly!

Wendi Darlin